Terms and Conditions of Cactus Survey Competition:
Cactus Insurance is a no BS insurer, so here are our no BS terms of the Cactus Survey Competition. If you don’t like these terms, don’t enter the comp.
1. By completing the survey, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Information provided must be correct.
3. Only one form submission per person is a valid entry.
4. By entering the competition you allow Cactus Insurance to use your personal details, and photo, for post-competition publicity.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
7. Cactus Insurance is not liable for any damages due to, or involving, the prize.
8. Full details of the prize will be given to the winner after competition end date.
9. The competition runs from 10th April 2017 (Start Date) to 17th April 2017 (End Date).
10. Winners will be drawn on The Press Premises, Press House, 158 Gloucester Street, Christchurch, New Zealand.
11. Winners will be notified within two days after the competition End Date.
12. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
13. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
14. By entering the competition, you accept promotional and marketing material from Cactus Insurance.