When your truck is cactus, we help you get back on the road.
Keeping your truck or work vehicle insured is something that every builder must do, how else are you going to get from site to site when you’ve got jobs to get through or if you’re running a team?
When your vehicle is out of action it stops you being able to do your job, run your team or meet with clients.
It is incredibly important to make sure you have the right cover in place, however not all cover is created equal and you need vehicle insurance tailored for your job.
That’s where Cactus comes in.
As well as covering your vehicle and whatever you hit, we can also cover you for
- Windscreens, Sunroofs and Windows. All of these with no excess to pay
- Tarps, sheets, ropes and chains, on or in your vehicle for up to $2000
- Lost a load of building materials on the road? What a cactus. We cover you to clear the road and get your load on to another vehicle up to $20,000
- Damages or defence costs arising from an at fault accident? You have cover for up to $10,000,000
- We can also cover your employee’s vehicles while they are being used for your business, if this makes their own insurance invalid, or if they are uninsured, up to a limit of $50,000
Don’t let a dick get behind the wheel. Always check the driving history of your employees before you let them behind the wheel, a suspended licence or DIC could jeopardise your cover.
Also, never assume an employee has a full license just because they are old enough! An insurer can decline a claim if you let them drive and they have an accident.